Our current stance on MW2
Paulofonta Offline
Villager

Our current stance on MW2
As we've been seeing lately, MW2 projects come and go, each of them more or less bugged.
So, instead of focusing on a single game client and migrate over and over each time a project dies or some unbearable bug comes up on a game client, I decided to go for multiple game clients support.
In the last days, I've been creating game client and dedicated server migration automations. When we launch our Jackdaw 3 MW2 servers, we can choose (the options are currently React, AuraCore or Repz) on wich client we want to host them on, with just the press of a button. It's now really simple for us to just jump to another masterserver if a problem comes up with the game client that we were using.
For those who are using our support channel, it's also that easy to choose on wich game client you want to play on, at the press of a button upon starting the game. I also managed to notify the players on wich client we are hosting our servers, upon game launching. If you don't choose another option, you will be directed to the game client where our servers are being hosted at the moment.
Tonight I'll leave our game servers on AuraCore. It's option 2 on our support tool Wink
Tue-29-Dec-2015 02:42 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wakey Offline
Administrator

RE: Our current stance on MW2
BRILLIANT!!
That works an absolute treat Paulo Bitter Clap5 Thank you Youaretheman

You will also need to register here to use AuraCore

I maybe the one in charge.... but I dunt have a clue whats going on
Tue-29-Dec-2015 02:58 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paulofonta Offline
Villager

Toungue RE: Our current stance on MW2
(Tue-29-Dec-2015 02:58 PM)Wakey Wrote:  BRILLIANT!!
That works an absolute treat Paulo

What else could you be expecting from my work? Tongue
Tue-29-Dec-2015 09:14 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply