Downtime expected
Paulofonta Offline
Villager

Downtime expected
As most of you should have notice, we are having some hardware issues on our (Wakey's) server.
Since we are going to replace the server's hard drives, and since I just started my two week vacation, I'm gonna look at this not as an issue, but rather as an opportunity to start some stuff from scratch, and update some of our services. And since the core of our services is going to be rebuilt from scratch, that means some downtime.
When this is over, our forum (this website) should look the same. BFBC2 and MW2 should continue just like it is now. But hopefully, I'll be updating our support channel to bring back support for some games wich I've been lazy to keep updating while I was working outside.
Hopefully, in about a week or so, we will be slightly better. Smile
Tue-23-Aug-2016 09:13 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wakey Offline
Administrator

RE: Downtime expected
(Tue-23-Aug-2016 09:13 PM)Paulofonta Wrote:  As most of you should have notice, we are having some hardware issues on our (Wakey's) server.
Since we are going to replace the server's hard drives, and since I just started my two week vacation, I'm gonna look at this not as an issue, but rather as an opportunity to start some stuff from scratch, and update some of our services. And since the core of our services is going to be rebuilt from scratch, that means some downtime.
When this is over, our forum (this website) should look the same. BFBC2 and MW2 should continue just like it is now. But hopefully, I'll be updating our support channel to bring back support for some games wich I've been lazy to keep updating while I was working outside.
Hopefully, in about a week or so, we will be slightly better. Smile
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

I maybe the one in charge.... but I dunt have a clue whats going on
Wed-24-Aug-2016 09:04 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paulofonta Offline
Villager

I want to let everyone know that our support channel is currently limited to bc2 and mw2, and that even those will be temporarilly unavailable.
The reason is because I'm narrowing the space used by our webserver, in order to do a backup. Later on, I'll re-add the support for everything else.
A DNS issue forced us to roll-back and re-do things in a different way.
Tue-30-Aug-2016 09:34 PM
Wakey Offline
Administrator

Yeah and you all may as well blame me for the cock ups Angel Angel Angel

I maybe the one in charge.... but I dunt have a clue whats going on
Wed-31-Aug-2016 01:49 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Paulofonta Offline
Villager

(Wed-31-Aug-2016 01:49 PM)Wakey Wrote:  Yeah and you all may as well blame me for the cock ups Angel Angel Angel

Well, I don't blame you, but it's your fault! Tongue
Wed-31-Aug-2016 08:47 PM
Craze Offline
Private First Class

HOLA HOLA Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

WAR IS OVER . ITS HUNTING TIME
Hitwall1
Wed-21-Sep-2016 08:06 AM