So you noticed
Wakey Offline
Administrator

So you noticed
So did you notice the slight down time??
Someone broke the server, I dunt know who, but I have a very good idea who it was (Wolfie) Tongue Tongue
Anyhow we are back in business, I need to replace some hard drives on the main server, but hopefully that will be done in the blink of an eye roflmao.gif

I maybe the one in charge.... but I dunt have a clue whats going on
Mon-22-Aug-2016 07:41 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
iCEW0LF Offline
Private

RE: So you noticed
(Mon-22-Aug-2016 07:41 PM)Wakey Wrote:  So did you notice the slight down time??
Someone broke the server, I dunt know who, but I have a very good idea who it was (Wolfie) Tongue Tongue
Anyhow we are back in business, I need to replace some hard drives on the main server, but hopefully that will be done in the blink of an eye roflmao.gif

what gave me away?
Wed-24-Aug-2016 11:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Wakey Offline
Administrator

RE: So you noticed
(Wed-24-Aug-2016 11:20 AM)iCEW0LF Wrote:  
(Mon-22-Aug-2016 07:41 PM)Wakey Wrote:  So did you notice the slight down time??

what gave me away?
WOLFIE WAS ERE roflmao.gif roflmao.gif

I maybe the one in charge.... but I dunt have a clue whats going on
Wed-24-Aug-2016 11:34 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply